Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Can You Use Hootsuite for Business?

We know that social media is an effective method to plug in and improve any organization. It doesn't matter if it’s an internet business, or even perhaps a standard brick n mortar organization, several have taken to social websites as a way of taking their organization to a higher level.

To be honest, I may be late in the game with this one, but I’ve finally jumped on the Hootsuite phenomenon. I’ve found it useful in my business. It’s one of several social websites or software programs that lets you handle multiple social media websites in one.

Why Should You Use HootSuite?

This makes it easier for myself, because Hootsuite allows me to publish to my twitter, my Facebook personal profile and my Facebook pages in one single app. The best part is, it allows you to schedule posts to the several social media websites, not merely one.

A problem I’ve run into prior to now, was not just the inconvenience of having to write the same status to numerous web sites, but the scheduling part of it. Well, Hootsuite permits me to schedule multiple tweets through the day. And also the great part is, should you have a daily promotional post that you’d choose to post everyday, you can schedule it to go out once daily.

You don’t
need a Hootsuite login. Once you signup, you'll have an opportunity to connect it using your Twitter, Facebook, or some other social media websites that you select. It will only post on the application if you allow it to.

Having said that, it will only enable you to post to as much as three applications on the free level. To be able to post to over three, you would have to upgrade to the Hootsuite Pro Level, which at the time of this blog posting, is $14.99/month. But they do offer a 30 day free trial version, which is good since it provides you with the opportunity to detect whether or not the pro level may be worth your while.

I’m all for
software programs and apps that make it simple; particularly in business. And I’ve found it to be an excellent business solution. If you’re at all like me, and you rely on social media websites for your personal business, you will discover value in this magnificent tool; mainly because it relieves you of additional steps and multiple postings.

Just visit Hootsuite.com to enroll in a free account today. I discovered good value inside it, and I desired to share this awesome tool along with you.

I
hope to hear from you. If you're using this great tool either for business or for personal use, just leave me a comment down below letting me know how it helps you!

For more info on Hootsuite or Social Websites check out my blog for Entrepreneurs and Home-Based Business owners - JarrodInspires.com

No comments:

Post a Comment